SXSWi was fun but Web App Masters is where it's at!
Hello again! I’ve been at South by Southwest Interactive discovering how large it has become. There were many great sessions (and parties) at SXSWi but some of the folks I follow were at UIE’s Web App Masters 2011 Tour (http://www.uie.com/events/web_app_masters/2011/) in Philadelphia, PA, this week. From the notes I’m reading it looks like that was a pretty cool and insightful two days!
LukeW (www.lukew.com) has shared his detailed notes from the sessions:
- Steps to Beautiful Visualizations — Mar 23, 2011
- Managing Meetings — Mar 23, 2011
Can the meeting pattern be improved?
- The Experience of The Clouds — Mar 23, 2011
How are patterns used in cloud based applications?
- Mobile & UX A Perfect Storm — Mar 23, 2011
How does mobile and other touch points fit into the total user experience?
- Native or Web-Based Mobile Apps? — Mar 23, 2011
Should you build a mobile web solution or a device native app? What are your options?
- Ways to Present Information — Mar 23, 2011
How to use “Visual Thinking” to explain complex ideas
- Data & Design at Facebook — Mar 22, 2011
Learn how Facebook is using usage data to drive their improvements
Steps to Beautiful Visualizations — Mar 23, 2011 Managing Meetings —の関連ワード：[webdesign]