Chocolate Raspberri Vodka Cupcake
3/4 cup Raspberri vodka
1/4 cup raspberry juice
3 cups plain flour [all purpose]
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup boiling water
3/4 cup vegetable oil
2 tbs apple cider vinegar
1 tbs vanilla
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 (350). Line 2 muffin trays with cupcake liners.
2. Whisk the dry ingredients to combine well.
3. Combine the vodka, juice and water.
4. Add oil, vinegar and vanilla to the vodka mixture.
5. Add the flour and beat on low until combined, then increase speed to medium and beat for a couple of minutes.
6. Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake liners.
7. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool completely before frosting.
*This is an egg and dairy free recipe*